- In order to facilitate the use of our website, we use "cookies". Cookies are small data files that your browser temporarily stores on your computer's hard drive.
- On the one hand, they are necessary for the use of our website. We use them for the proper functioning of the website and to create anonymous site statistics on the behaviour of the public.
- Via our website, a cookie is placed by the US company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports about how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- We also place tracking cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of the pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but only to tailor advertisements on platforms such as Facebook and Google to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
- Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personally identifiable information (such as your name, home address, e-mail address or telephone number). However, this information can only be stored if you provide it - websites cannot access information you have not provided to them, and they cannot access other files on your computer. All information related to your person is encrypted.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent this by adjusting the settings of your browser. You can delete the cookies stored on your PC by deleting the temporary internet files, but then some functions will no longer work. For more information on how to delete cookies or prevent them from being stored on your computer, please consult the help function on your browser.
SB Projects bv with registered office at Vilvoordsesteenweg 252, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium and registered in the Kruispuntbank van Ondernemingen under company number 0697.777.022 attaches great importance to the safe, transparent and confidential collection and processing of your personal data. In particular, we want to protect the data of our customers, subcontractors and suppliers, among others, against loss, leaks, errors, unauthorised access or unlawful processing.
With this Data Protection Notice we would like to inform you about the collection and processing of your personal data.
We ask that you read this Data Protection Notice carefully, as it contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and for what purpose.
By submitting your personal data, you expressly declare that you have read this Data Protection Notice and that you agree to it and to the processing thereof.
This Data Protection Notice applies to all services provided by us and in general to all activities we undertake.
3. Controller and its commitments
SB Projects bv, with registered office at Vilvoordsesteenweg 252, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium and with company number 0697.777.022, is the data controller of your personal data.
When collecting and processing your personal data, we respect the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") as of its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
4. Personal data
According to your activities and your relationship with our company, you provide us with the following personal data: your identity and contact details (name, title, address, e-mail address, telephone and mobile phone number). For certain specific legal obligations (electronic attendance registration, 30bis-declaration of works), it may be that you provide us with additional data to register your attendance (such as E-ID data, Limosa number).
We kindly remind you that you are responsible for all data you provide us with and that we rely on its accuracy. If your details are no longer up to date, please inform us by return.
You are not obliged to communicate your personal data, but you understand that the provision of certain services or cooperation becomes impossible if you do not consent to their collection and processing.
5. Processing purposes and legal basis
5.1 Customer data
Within the framework of our services and our activities, we collect and process the identity and contact data of our customers and clients, their staff, employees, appointees and other useful contacts, as well as the financial identification data of our customers. The purposes of these processes are the execution of the agreements with our customers, customer management, work planning, accounting and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations (such as the 30bis declaration of works) and/or our legitimate interest. For direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information, explicit permission is requested.
5.2 Data from suppliers and subcontractors
We collect and process the identity and contact details of our suppliers and subcontractors, as well as their (sub)contractors, staff, employees, appointees and other useful contacts. The purposes of these processes are the execution of this agreement, the management of the suppliers/subcontractors, accounting and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations (such as the mandatory electronic attendance recording, the 30bis declaration of works, the attendance list or other obligations in public contracts, etc.) and/or our legitimate interest (such as for direct marketing). For the purpose of electronic attendance recording, the E-ID data or the Limosa number are also processed where applicable. For direct marketing activities by e-mail (such as a newsletter or invitation to events), consent will always be requested and can also be withdrawn at any time.
5.3 Staff data
We process the personal data of our employees as part of our personnel management and payroll administration. Due to its specific nature, this processing is regulated in more detail in a Data Protection Policy for Employees.
5.4 Other data
In addition to the data of customers, suppliers/subcontractors and staff, we also process personal data of others, such as potential new customers/prospects, useful contacts within our sector, network contacts, expert contacts, etc. The purposes of these processing operations are in the interest of our business, direct marketing and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or, in some cases, the performance of a contract.
6. Duration of the processing
Personal data will be stored and processed by us for a period of time that is necessary in relation to the purposes of the processing and in relation to the relationship (contractual or otherwise) that we have with you.
Customer data and data of suppliers or subcontractors will in any case be deleted from our systems after a period of ten years after the termination of the agreement or the project, except for these personal data which we must retain for a longer period on the basis of specific legislation or in the case of an ongoing dispute for which the personal data is still necessary.
An exception to this is the customer's identity and contact details linked to the technical file, which are kept for longer than 10 years in connection with repairs, technical advice at the customer's request, additional orders and renewals.
In accordance with and subject to the terms of Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Right of access and inspection: You have the right to consult, free of charge, the data we hold on you and to check the use to which it is put.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification (correction) of your inaccurate personal data as well as the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure or restriction of data: you have the right to request us to erase your personal data or to restrict its processing in the circumstances and under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. We can refuse the erasure or restriction of any personal data that is necessary for us to carry out a legal obligation, the performance of the contract or our legitimate interest, and this for as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. You have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note that you cannot object to the processing of personal data which are necessary for us to carry out a legal obligation, the performance of the contract or our legitimate interest, and this as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have another legal basis for doing so.
- Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling and that you are not subject to fully automated decisions. You may exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the GDPR responsible person/business manager. The contact person for this is: Sebastian Bednarz with contact details: email@example.com.
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. If you nevertheless believe that your rights have been violated and your concerns have not been addressed within our company, you are free to file a complaint with:
Data Protection Authority
35, rue du Bois Sauvage, 1000 Brussels
Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35
You can additionally apply to a court if you believe that you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data.
8. Transfer to third parties
Certain personal data collected by us will be transferred to and possibly processed by third party service providers, such as our IT supplier, accountant, auditor, suppliers, subcontractors, as well as by public authorities (e.g. for the 30bis declaration of works, the electronic attendance recording or the competition for public contracts).
It is possible that one or more of the above-mentioned third parties is located outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). However, personal data will only be transferred to third countries with an adequate level of protection.
The employees, managers and/or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialised service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and may only use these data for the purposes for which they have been provided.
If necessary, your personal data may be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case, for example, if all or part of our business is reorganised, if our activities are transferred or if we are declared bankrupt. It is also possible that personal data may need to be transferred in response to a court order or to comply with a specific legal obligation. In this case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of such communication to other third parties. However, you will acknowledge and understand that in certain circumstances this may not be technically or commercially feasible, or that legal restrictions may apply.
Statistical data is stored by our partner Google. This data includes (but is not limited to) your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our website, the browser you use to visit us, the time you spent on each page, and, if applicable, any search terms you used to find our website. We use the Google Analytics service to learn more about user behaviour on our website. We use the results to improve the user experience on our website. Read more about how Google stores, uses and protects this data at https://privacy.google.com.
Under no circumstances will we sell or make your personal data commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, except with your prior consent.
9. Technical and organisational measures
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data at an adequate level of security and protect them against destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification to third parties, and any other unauthorized processing of these data.
In no case can SB Projects bv be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or illegal use of the personal data by a third party.
10. Access by third parties
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees, collaborators and appointees. We guarantee a similar level of protection by providing contractual obligations to these employees, workers and contractors that are similar to this Data Protection Notice.
If after reading this Data Protection Notice you have further questions or concerns about the collection and processing of your personal data, please contact Sebastian Bednarz either by mail at Vilvoordsesteenweg 252, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on 23 April 2021
The website: www.sbprojects.be (hereinafter the "Platform") is an initiative of:
SB Projects bv
Company number (KBO number):: 0697.777.022
(hereinafter "we" or "SB Projects bv" )
By way of exception, the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Use may be waived by written agreement. Such waivers may consist of the modification, addition or deletion of the provisions to which they relate and shall not affect the application of the remaining provisions of the General Conditions of Use.
We reserve the right to amend our General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and without notice, but we undertake to apply to a User the provisions in force at the time when the User used the Platform.
Accessibility and Navigation
We take all reasonable and necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning, security and accessibility of our Platform. However, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of operation, and our actions should therefore be considered as being covered by a resources commitment.
Any use of the Platform is always at the User's own risk. We are therefore not liable for damages that may result from any malfunctions, interruptions, defects or even harmful elements on the Platform.
We reserve the right to restrict access to the Platform or interrupt its operation at any time, without prior notice.
SB Projects bv largely determines the content of the Platform and takes great care of the information on it. We take all possible measures to keep our Platform as complete, accurate and up-to-date as possible, even when the information on it is provided by third parties. We reserve the right to modify, supplement or delete the Platform and its content at any time, without incurring any liability.
SB Projects bv cannot provide an absolute guarantee regarding the quality of the information on the Platform. As a result, it is possible that this information is not always complete, accurate or current. Consequently, SB Projects bv cannot be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, that the User may suffer as a result of the information provided on the Platform.
If certain content of the Platform is in violation of the law or the rights of third parties or is contrary to morality, we ask each User to inform us as soon as possible by e-mail, so that we can take appropriate measures.
Any download from the Platform is always at the risk of the User. SB Projects bv is not liable for damages, direct or indirect, resulting from such downloads, such as loss of data or damage to the computer system of the User, which are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User.
Content published by the User
The User undertakes to comply with all current and applicable legislation (including, but not limited to, privacy and copyright legislation) through each of his/her publications on the Platform. The User will pay particular attention to the interests of third parties, offensive content and content that may be contrary to public order or morality. The User remains responsible for any content published on the Platform.
The Platform may moderate any publication and refuse to publish the content online without giving reasons. Similarly, the content published by a User may be changed or deleted without any reason or deadline.
By publishing on the Platform, the User grants free and on a non-exclusive basis to SB Projects bv the right to represent, reproduce, edit, adapt, modify, delete, distribute and disseminate the published content, directly or indirectly, on any medium and around the world.
Links to other websites
The Platform may contain links or hyperlinks to external websites. Such links do not automatically imply that there is a relationship between SB Projects bv and the external website or even that there is an implicit agreement with the content of these external websites.
SB Projects bv has no control over such external websites of third parties.
We are therefore not responsible for the safe and proper functioning of the hyperlinks and their final destination. Once the user clicks on the hyperlink, he/she leaves the Platform. We cannot therefore be held liable for any further damage.
The structure of the Platform, as well as the content, texts, graphics, images, photos, sounds, videos, databases, computer applications, etc. from which the Platform is composed or which are accessible via the Platform, are owned by SB Projects bv or SB Projects bv has obtained the necessary rights, and as such are protected by the current and applicable legislation on intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or full exploitation of the content, brands and services offered by the Platform, in any way, without the prior, express and written consent of SB Projects bv, is strictly prohibited, except for elements that are expressly designated as "royalty-free" on the Platform.
The User of the Platform is granted a limited right to access, use and display the Platform and its content. This right is granted on a non-exclusive, non-transferable basis and may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance, the User is not allowed to modify, reproduce, translate, distribute, sell or communicate to the public the protected elements in whole or in part.
The User is prohibited from entering data on the Platform that would or could alter the content or appearance of the Platform.
Protection of personal data
We assure Users that we attach the greatest importance to the protection of their privacy and personal data, and that we always strive to communicate clearly and transparently in this regard.
The personal data provided by the User during his visit or use of the Platform, are collected and processed solely for internal purposes by SB Projects bv.
SB Projects bv undertakes to comply with the applicable legislation in this area, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Belgian law.
In case of dispute and in the absence of an amicable solution between the parties, the dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the judicial district where SB Projects bv has its registered office.
SB Projects bv reserves the right to change, extend, remove, limit or interrupt the Platform and associated services at any time, without notice and without liability.